Here at Little Green Light, we’ve been eagerly awaiting the release of Idealware’s Consumer Guide to Donor Management Systems. Well, the wait is finally over and we’re proud to announce that we’ve been chosen as one of Idealware’s top 11 systems. 36 systems were reviewed and Idealware chose the Top 11 based on their belief that they “offer the best combination of functionality, price, and attractiveness in a variety of situations.” LGL was also selected to be one of just 6 systems which they live demo’ed.
In their review of LGL, Idealware commented “Little Green Light’s pedigree in the school fundraising field shows through in the power and ease of use of core donor management system functions, and the system’s functionality has been greatly expanded in recent years. The system has undergone major upgrades since our 2011 report.” (LGL was mentioned in the 2011 report but not formally reviewed.)
Some of the feature enhancements we’ve made over the last two years include:
- Flex Importer (Feb 2012) and Flex Importer 2.0 (March 2013)
- Advanced Search & Reports (April 2012)
- Duplicate record checker (June 2012)
- Mailings 2.0 (Oct 2012)
- LGL Email for transactional emails (Feb 2013)
- Bulk gift entry (May 2013)
- Global Log In (July 2013)
- Wufoo – web forms (Aug 2011)
- MailChimp – email marketing (Aug 2011)
- Formstack – web forms
- Constant Contact – email marketing (Jan 2013)
- Paypal – online payments (March 2012)
- Smarty Streets – address verification (Dec 2012)
Note: For more in depth information about these features, visit our Knowledge Base or read our archived newsletters.
To read the complete Idealware report, download it here now.