Join the Little Green Light Team
Work Remotely • Pajamas Optional • Fun-Loving • Service-Oriented
We have fun together. We live on both coasts. Our customers are our #1 priority. We like our little team because it lets us be quick and nimble in a world of rapidly changing technology. When we have openings, we look for creative individuals with good interpersonal skills who enjoy troubleshooting and innovating. We take our work seriously, but ourselves…not so much.
- Competitive salary
- Healthy living & technology stipends
- Flexible Schedule
- Friendly, collaborative environment
- "Homey" office environment
- No stressful commute
- Everyday is bring-your-pet-to-work day
If you like helping people succeed, we want you on our team.
part-time or full-time
Little Green Light provides a leading donor management system and online donations platform for small to medium-sized nonprofits. We are looking to hire a part-time or full-time Front-End Developer to help us with front-end design and development of new features, along with upgrades and improvements to existing features.
We’re looking for someone with solid front-end development experience in a scrum/agile development environment, who would like to have a big impact on a small team, with direct input into the product design and development. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and growing company and to hone your skills in full stack web application development with fairly complex data requirements.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing multiple hats (prototyping, UI design, front-end application development, and more), have excellent communication skills, and be unafraid to roll up their sleeves to do what it takes to move the product forward. They will also possess a passion for working with nonprofits and helping them do their fundraising work more efficiently. And, you will be doing all this from the comfort of your own home as Little Green Light is a 100% distributed workforce company.
- 2+ years as a front-end developer using Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Fluent in HTML/CSS, specifically using Bootstrap.
- Adept at creating customer-focused, mobile-responsive UI/UX. Ability to wireframe and provide input on usability.
- Well-versed in Git source control and test-driven development practices.
- Self-directed and comfortable working on a small team with significant responsibility.
- Good time management.
- A collaborative team player with superior communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work from home.
- U.S. work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Experience working with nonprofits is preferred.
We’re looking to hire someone who resides in one of the states where we already have a presence: WA, NH, MA, CT, TX.