Join the Little Green Light Team
Work Remotely • Pajamas Optional • Fun-Loving • Service-Oriented
We have fun together. We live on both coasts. Our customers are our #1 priority. We like our little team because it lets us be quick and nimble in a world of rapidly changing technology. When we have openings, we look for creative individuals with good interpersonal skills who enjoy troubleshooting and innovating. We take our work seriously, but ourselves…not so much.
- Competitive salary
- Technology stipend
- Company subsidized health care plan
- 401K plan and match
- Flexible Schedule
- Friendly, collaborative environment
- "Homey" office environment
- No stressful commute
- Everyday is bring-your-pet-to-work day
If you like helping people succeed, we want you on our team.
Customer Support Representative and Knowledge Base Assistant
(CT, MA, NH, TX or WA residents only)
Little Green Light provides a leading, web-based donor management system and online donations platform for small to medium-size nonprofits and is one of the fastest growing SaaS software systems in the sector. LGL is looking for a full-time remote employee who will divide their time between customer support (20 hours/week) and knowledge base assistance (20 hours/week).
As a Customer Support Representative your passion for providing exceptional customer service will contribute to a key hallmark of LGL. Acting as the first line of response for LGL customers, you will communicate through email in an open, helpful, and focused way to help address questions and resolve issues. You will work with various internal teams to resolve customer questions and help each nonprofit find the right solution for them.
As a Knowledge Base Assistant, you will help review, manage, and upkeep LGL’s written Knowledge Base, which contains 350-plus articles of varying length and complexity. Rewriting existing content and creating new content is ongoing. This is a technical writing position.
An ideal candidate for Little Green Light will possess the following capabilities, characteristics and skills:
- 5+ years experience working with a CRM or donor database
- 2+ years experience in a technical editorial role or technical writing role
- Find joy in helping people by discovering solutions to customer problems
- Experience in and understanding of nonprofit development principles and best practices
- Ability to troubleshoot questions in a professional and efficient manner
- Exceptional reading, writing, and verbal communication skills, exhibiting both clarity and a friendly personality
- Familiarity with style guides such as the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications and the Chicago Manual of Style
- Self-directed and comfortable working on a small team with significant responsibility
- Desire to work collaboratively with other customer support representatives on the team
- Comfortable asking for help when needed
- Ability, experience, and desire to work from home
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- U.S. work authorization
- Permanently reside in CT, MA, NH, TX or WA
LGL offers competitive compensation (salary range $72,000-$82,000) plus generous PTO, health, dental, vision, retirement, and other benefits. If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, and technical writing sample by clicking the button below: