Join the Little Green Light Team
Work Remotely • Pajamas Optional • Fun-Loving • Service-Oriented
We have fun together. We live on both coasts. Our customers are our #1 priority. We like our little team because it lets us be quick and nimble in a world of rapidly changing technology. When we have openings, we look for creative individuals with good interpersonal skills who enjoy troubleshooting and innovating. We take our work seriously, but ourselves…not so much.
- Competitive salary
- Healthy living & technology stipends
- Flexible Schedule
- Friendly, collaborative environment
- "Homey" office environment
- No stressful commute
- Everyday is bring-your-pet-to-work day
If you like helping people succeed, we want you on our team.
Customer Support Representative – WASHINGTON (Seattle preferred)
As a Customer Support Representative for Little Green Light, your passion for providing exceptional customer service will contribute to a key hallmark of LGL. Acting as the first line of response for LGL customers, you will communicate through email in an open, helpful, and focused way to help address questions and resolve issues. You will work with various internal teams to resolve customer questions and help each nonprofit find the right solution for them.
Little Green Light provides a leading, web-based donor management system and online donations platform for small to medium-size nonprofits and is one of the fastest growing SaaS software systems in the sector. LGL is looking for a part-time (20 hours per week) customer support representative. Our ideal schedule is: Monday through Wednesday 10 AM – 4 PM Pacific Time, with 2 additional flexible hours/week for self-directed training, testing, and improved knowledge of the system.
An ideal candidate will live in Washington State, the greater Seattle area preferred, and will possess the following capabilities and characteristics:
- Finds joy in helping people
- Loves discovering solutions to customer problems
- Ability to troubleshoot questions in a professional and efficient manner
- Strong written communication skills, exhibiting both clarity and a friendly personality
- High degree of comfort using web and desktop applications
- Prior daily experience working in a CRM or donor database
- Experience in and understanding of development principles, operations, and best practices
- Self-directed and comfortable working on a small team with significant responsibility
- Desire to work collaboratively with other customer support representatives on the team
- Comfortable asking for help when needed
- Ability and desire to work from home
- U.S. work authorization
LGL offers competitive compensation, plus health, dental, and other benefits to part-time employees.