Join the Little Green Light Team
Work Remotely • Pajamas Optional • Fun-Loving • Service-Oriented
We have fun together. We live on both coasts. Our customers are our #1 priority. We like our little team because it lets us be quick and nimble in a world of rapidly changing technology. When we have openings, we look for creative individuals with good interpersonal skills who enjoy troubleshooting and innovating. We take our work seriously, but ourselves…not so much.
- Competitive salary
- Technology stipend
- Company subsidized health care plan
- 401K plan and match
- Flexible Schedule
- Friendly, collaborative environment
- "Homey" office environment
- No stressful commute
- Everyday is bring-your-pet-to-work day
If you like helping people succeed, we want you on our team.
Web App Developer -- WA, TX, MA, CT, NH
Little Green Light provides a leading, web-based donor management system and online
donations platform for small to medium-size nonprofits and is one of the fastest growing SaaS
software systems in the sector.
LGL is looking for an experienced, full stack web application software developer with a strong
background in building modern, responsive, data-rich web applications. Your subject matter
expertise with Ruby on Rails and Vue.js, or similar, along with your experience with MySQL, or
other SQL database technology, and familiarity with test-driven development will help position
LGL as the donor management software of choice for non-profits.
Little Green Light is a 100% remote workforce and the work you will perform from your home
office will include:
- Front End Development (using Ruby/Rails, HTML, CSS, JS and Vue) of features for Little
Green Light’s CRM and web form builder applications
- API development (native and integrating with external APIs)
- Database development (familiarity with databases and ability to design efficient data
- Code reviews, providing feedback, discussing ideas and taking the time to learn new
- Advocating for best practices and well tested reliable software
- Bug fixing and support
- Conference calls and video chats with technical and support team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Full-Stack Ruby on Rails development or equivalent.
- Comfortable writing elegant CSS and implementing pixel perfect designs
- Fluent in SQL, particularly the MySQL variety
- Familiarity with test-driven development
- Able to solve problems independently, turning ideas into elegant solutions
- Strong customer focus - able to think like a customer
- Ability and desire to work remotely
- 10% travel ability
- U.S. work authorization with residency in the states of Washington, Texas, Massachusetts, Connecticut or New Hampshire
Preference will be given to candidates that meet the requirements and have experience with e-commerce or HTML email development, experience working with a CRM or similar web application software, nonprofit fundraising/volunteering experience, and live in the Greater Seattle Area.
LGL offers competitive compensation, plus health, dental, 401(k) and other benefits. If interested in joining a dynamic and growing company, please apply with a cover letter and resume by clicking the button below: