Little Green Light™
Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of participation in the LGL Affiliate Program, the “Program.” In this Agreement, “Referrer” and “You” refer to yourself, and “LGL” and “We” refer to Little Green Light, LLC with a business address of 4616 #206, 25th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105. This Agreement may be revised at our sole discretion at any time, with notification sent to the email address you used to register for the Program.
Acceptance into the LGL Affiliate Program is at the sole discretion of Little Green Light.
Definition of a New Customer
A “New Customer” is an entity that you have referred to LGL (not already claimed by another Referrer) who subscribes to the Little Green Light donor management service and pays a minimum amount. The minimum amount is based on how much payout you receive from the referral, which can range from $0 to $150, at your discretion. Stand-alone LGL Forms customers (customers who do not subscribe to the donor management service) are not included in our definition of Customer for the Affiliate program.
- If a prospect clicks on a link with your Referral code in it, we will tag the prospect by placing a cookie on their browser, and if they set up a trial account within 30 days thereafter, we will then tag their trial account as being referred by you.
- Due to the nature of cookies, this approach relies on the prospect using the same computer and browser to set up the trial account as they used to click on your referral link.
- Alternatively, the prospect can enter your Referral code into the “Promo / Referral Code” box during account set-up. This will establish their trial account as being a referral of yours.
- If you send an email from your LGL account to a prospect, we will track the email address of the recipient even if they don't click the link in your email. If that email address is used to set up an account, we can credit you for that. We'll store the email address and track it this way for twelve months.
- The referral code works on a last-in basis, so it is possible that a referral of yours subsequently follows a link from another Referrer and the credit would accrue to the latter Referrer.
Commission & Payments
LGL will credit $150 in “Referral Fees” for each new customer referral to LGL. You can select one of the following disbursement options:
- 100% to your own account, or
- 50% to your bank account and 50% as a credit to the account of the new customer, or
- 100% as a credit to the account of the new customer
Your selection of how to divide the referral fee is set at your affiliate account level and will apply to all subsequent referrals. You can change your selection, but changes in the distribution will only affect future referrals, not any of the past referrals.
You need to provide a W-9 form and ACH authorization to receive payment. Payments will occur in the month following the qualification of a referral as a New Customer.
Organizations outside of the US can not receive payments from the LGL Affiliate Program. You can still participate and provide the referral credit to your referrals.
The intent of the LGL Affiliate Program is to attract legitimate customers to LGL. We strictly prohibit the referral of an entity who you know is not a legitimate prospective LGL customer.
Terms of Agreement
This agreement remains in effect until canceled by either party, which either party can do at any time. To cancel your referral status, send an email notifying us of your cancellation to email@example.com. Commissions earned through the date of expiration or cancellation of this agreement will remain payable so long as You have not violated this agreement.
The relationship between LGL and Referrer established by this Agreement is that of independent contractors. LGL and Referrer shall each conduct its respective business at its own initiative, responsibility and expense, and shall have no authority to incur any obligations on behalf of the other, except as otherwise provided herein. The term “Referrer” shall not be interpreted as a legal partner, but instead an independent contractor for LGL under this agreement.
Representations & Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) You will comply applicable laws or regulations (including without limitation copyright laws and anti-spam laws) in connection with Your participation in the Program and You will not use your user account or the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; (ii) You will not misrepresent your relationship with LGL to any third party and You will not make any warranty or representation on behalf of LGL (including with respect to the pricing of LGL products); and (iii) Your participation in the Program does not and will not violate any agreement between You and any third party. You agree that LGL will have no liability for your breach of the foregoing and You will indemnify and hold LGL harmless from any damages resulting therefrom. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING, NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM OR ANY SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
Limitations of Damages
LGL shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to this agreement or program. LGL aggregate liability arising under or with respect to this agreement or the program shall in no event exceed the total commissions paid or payable by LGL to Referrer under this agreement.
You shall not assign, delegate or otherwise transfer this Program or any right or obligation hereunder (whether by express transfer, operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of LGL.
The laws of Washington State and the United States shall govern this agreement.