LGL & Civic Champs Webinars:
Learn how to maximize the use of volunteers at your nonprofit
In this series of three free webinars, Geng Wang, CEO of Civic Champs, a volunteer management software serving hundreds of nonprofits, will discuss 3 key topics pertaining to volunteers at nonprofits:
- January 17, 2024: Reflecting on 2023 Trends to Improve Volunteer Programs for 2024
- January 24, 2024: Building Foundations: How New Volunteer Coordinators Can Craft a Vision for Volunteer Program Success
- January 31, 2024: Activating Volunteers As Donors: Mobilizing Passion and Impact
Hunter Williams, VP of Product Marketing at Little Green Light, will discuss the integration between Civic Champs and LGL during each session.
Learn more about each webinar and register for the sessions of your choice below:
Reflecting on 2023 Trends to Improve Volunteer Programs for 2024
January 17, 2024
1 pm ET
Let’s put our best foot forward in 2024 by learning from the past: what worked? What didn’t work? What could you try differently?
Maybe you’re thinking about how to take advantage of this time to revamp and re-imagine your volunteering program? If so, join us to talk about all things volunteering for your nonprofit organization.
- Best practices rooted in the most recent trends in volunteering, based on the latest research available, to your volunteer programs - including volunteer engagement, appreciation, and retention.
- How organizations are re-engaging their volunteers and how some are reimagining their programs.
- Strategies for aligning with volunteers’ motivations to improve recruitment efforts.
How New Volunteer Managers Can Craft a Vision for Program Success
January 24, 2024
1 pm ET
This webinar serves to equip new (or experienced) volunteer coordinators with practical tools to drive sustained program development and/or growth.
You’ll learn practical tools and actionable insights on how to create a vision for your volunteer program that encapsulates your core values and mission. You’ll also discover how to leverage your vision to attract new volunteers, forge strategic partnerships, and create a ripple effect of positive impact within your community.
- Learn to craft a vision that not only resonates with your organization's mission but also inspires volunteers to engage and contribute meaningfully.
- Discover how volunteer management has changed post-pandemic and how this impacts your volunteer program's growth objectives
- Explore how to set specific, measurable, and achievable goals for your volunteer program
- Gain valuable insights into each component of volunteer program development: from effective recruitment strategies to creating a supportive environment for volunteer retention.
Engaging Volunteers as Active Donors: Mobilizing Passion and Impact
January 31, 2024
1 pm ET
In this free webinar, we’ll discuss why volunteers are some of your best donor prospects and vice versa. With 76% of American volunteers donating to nonprofits they volunteer for, growing your volunteer program can directly lead to an increase in donations. We’ll also teach you practical strategies, best practices, and innovative software solutions to convert passionate volunteers into committed donors.
- Volunteer engagement, appreciation, and retention strategies
- Learn how to create and engage volunteers during "peak moments" when they are most inspired by your mission
- Building targeted donation campaigns from volunteer data
- Using technology to combine your volunteer and donor data to maximize impact