A Donor Management Solution for Land Trusts
When it comes to ensuring the preservation of land, land trusts rely on everyone from land-owners, hikers, hunters, volunteers, donors, and many others to assist. Being able to easily keep track of these important constituents is crucial for ongoing support.
Hundreds of land trusts and other environmental groups love the ease of Little Green Light and its ability to streamline the data they need most to better steward relationships with all of their supporters.
LGL's key features for land trusts
- Seamlessly integrate with Landscape, a land conservation software solution
- Track multiple communities and groups within a centralized system
- Create unlimited online forms to process donations, accept volunteer applications, and even sell tickets for events
- Manage volunteers, and keep track of their interests and hours served
- Manage ticketed and community events and classes, capture RSVPs, and record attendance data
- Integrate with software your land trust already uses, including Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and QuickBooks Online
Free Case Study
Learn how Red-tail Land Conservancy increased fundraising revenue by 36% after one year of using Little Green Light!
What land trusts are saying about LGL
I am grateful and pleased that you have stuck to your original mission of serving small nonprofits. At a small price. Offering powerful tools. And supporting it with a team that I feel are like family!
LGL helps me create an organized view of our fundraising activities and our constituents…We have acquired more volunteers, more interest in our work, and more confidence in our ability to interact with our donors and members.
Since using LGL, we've tripled our constituent count to over 1,200. The LGL forms feature has been a boon for automating the collection of information from our supporters and receiving feedback from our volunteers.
See what Little Green Light can do for your land trust
See LGL in action
See Little Green Light in action by joining a live, guided tour of our donor management software; then ask questions of our team in the Q&A session that follows.