A Donor Management Solution for Schools
When it comes to raising funds for your school, support comes from a variety of sources. Parents and grandparents, alumni and friends within the community are just a few of your school's most important prospective and current donors.
Having a donor management software solution that makes it easy to target each group, based on their relationship with your school and their interests, can be THE key to receiving the ongoing support your school requires to thrive.
LGL's key features for schools
- Track multiple communities and groups within a centralized system, including donors, parents, alumni, and friends
- Create unlimited online forms to process one-time or recurring donations or payments
- Manage class lists by graduation year
- Manage family relationships and households
- Manage ticketed and community events, capture RSVPs, and record attendance data
- Integrate with software your school already uses, including Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and QuickBooks Online
Free Fundraising Guide
This guide serves as a resource for any school or educational organization that wants to use Little Green Light to optimize their data management process and streamline their workload.
What schools are saying about LGL
This is one of the best software-as-a-service (SAAS) I have encountered in ANY field.
LGL has made tracking our donations so much easier and more efficient! It used to take unnecessary time to create mailing lists or report donation results - now it's just a few clicks!
LGL is a an excellent, cost-effective model for organizations that want robust capability without making a substantial financial outlay.
See what Little Green Light can do for your school
See LGL in action
See Little Green Light in action by joining a live, guided tour of our donor management software; then ask questions of our team in the Q&A session that follows.